Human Resource Manager
Reporting to the CEO of the Company. Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources Services, develop policies, and programs for a company. The major areas the Human Resources Manager can include;
Recruiting and staffing; organizational departmental planning; performance management; organization development; employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees; employee onboarding, training and administration, policy development, and documentation; employee relations, employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees; compensation and benefit administration and Health and Safety
We are offering year-round employment with benefits and compensation to
commensurate with experience.
- Health benefits
- Full company uniform
- Safety training
- Education and training
Responsibilities & Duties
- Reporting to the CEO in this role you will work onsite as an HR Manager and recruiter who will be supporting the business objectives through implementing human resources programs and strategies
- Responsible for responding to inquiries on a wide range of human resources initiatives including but not limited to recruitment, orientations, employee relations, Health and Safety, performance management, Benefit Administration and HR administration
- Respond to employee questions regarding HR policies, procedures, and programs
- Provide recommendations, feedback and improvement suggestions for HR policies, procedures and programs that positively affect the employment experience of International Landscaping employees
- Keep abreast of industry trends and employment legislation in order to effectively coach, counsel, and provide professional advice
- Prepare, maintain and update paperwork, forms and general correspondence
- Provide solid HR counselling in matters of disciplinary actions, payroll
compensation and employee incentive
- Organized social and company events, community involvement.
- Implement health and safety standards.
- Ensuring legal compliance to all revellent legislation (Occupational Health and Safety Act, Employment Standards Act etc)
Job Requirements for Human Resources
- Administration diploma major in Human Resources or Recruiting
- Human Resources Management Certificate Completed or in progress
- 1 – 3 years of proven experience in Human Resources
- Joint Health and Safety Certified
- Ability to assert ideas and influence others as it pertains to HR issues and programs
- Strong organization, active listening and multitasking skills
- Ability to identify areas of development, create an action plan and deliver results
Rate of Pay
Salary to commensurate with experience
Apply for this Job
We thank you for your interest in our company, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.