Landscape Construction Technician
Outstanding opportunity for a person with Landscape Construction skills to join a well-established, award-winning landscape design / construction and maintenance company located in North Oakville.
You must have a valid driver’s license (D class an asset).
You must have working knowledge of the following:
- Pre-cast concrete pavers and walls
- Natural flagstone paving and walls
- Retaining wall construction
- Preparation of planting beds and installation of plant materials
- Operation of skid-steers, mini excavators and loaders
In addition to the above, any carpentry skills are an asset.
We are offering year round employment with compensation to commensurate with experience.
We thank you for your interest in our company. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted!