This is an outstanding opportunity for a person with Landscape Designer skills to join a well-established, award-winning landscape design / construction and maintenance company located in North Oakville. We owe our longevity and success to the quality of our people. We believe in nurturing the growth of our employees by providing all the necessary tools for them to thrive.
We are offering year-round employment with benefits and compensation to commensurate with experience.
- Health benefits
- Full company uniform
- Safety training
- Education and training
Job Requirements for Landscape Designer
- Good working knowledge of Dynascape Design, SketechUP and Photoshop
- A graduate degree from a University or Collage in a landscape design program or related field
- Preparation of landscape base plants, site inventory and analysis, site surveying
- Working knowledge of plant material and plan ID
- Assist Design Team in preparing design presentations, tender bids and planting plans
- Assist in arranging sub-contractors and site materials
- Ability to work in a team environment and communication skills
- Good graphic skills
- G Class License is required
Rate of Pay
Salary to commensurate with experience
Apply for this Job
We thank you for your interest in our company, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.