Landscape Enhancement Foreman
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual looking to gain experience in the landscaping industry. International Landscaping Inc. has been a leader in the industry since 1991, and continues to innovate and deliver award-winning service in design, maintenance and construction. ILI also prides itself on sustainability, and is continuously striving to find ways to reduce their environmental impact. We are looking for individuals who want to explore a career in landscaping who are sustainably minded, and who are ready to work hard and learn a lot. At ILI we want to offer you the opportunity to help us grow through growing your own skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead enhancement crew performing jobs such as mulch, sodding, topdressing, tree planting, etc.
- Responsible for management of crew members efficiency and effectiveness.
- Responsible for identifying enhancement opportunities when on site.
- Communicate with maintenance and enhancement managers, as well as clients on site.
- Responsible for training crew members, participating in health and safety meetings and ensuring professionalism of all crew members.
- Create a positive work environment for colleagues.
- Valid G driver’s license.
- Knowledge of plant and shrub ID and maintenance requirements.
- Experience operating and selecting machinery.
- Experience managing a team and a budget.
- Well spoken, organized and reliable.
We are offering year round employment with compensation to commensurate with experience.
We thank you for your interest in our company. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted!