Landscape Enhancement Technician
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual looking to gain experience in the landscaping industry. International Landscaping Inc. has been a leader in the industry since 1991, and continues to innovate and deliver award-winning service in design, maintenance and construction. ILI also prides itself on sustainability, and is continuously striving to find ways to reduce their environmental impact. We are looking for individuals who want to explore a career in landscaping who are sustainably minded, and who are ready to work hard and learn a lot. At ILI we want to offer you the opportunity to help us grow through growing your own skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the enhancement and maintenance of residential and commercial properties.
- Work will include, but is not limited to, mulching, laying sod, removing/planting trees, shrubs and flowers, hardscape installation, etc.
- Work outdoors in strenuous situations on a consistent basis.
- Create a positive environment for colleagues.
- Valid G driver’s license.
- Ability to work long, strenuous days in the outdoors.
- Knowledge of plant/shrub ID is an asset.
- Experience with machinery is an asset.
We are offering year round employment with compensation to commensurate with experience.
We thank you for your interest in our company. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted!