Turf Management Technician
This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual looking to gain experience in the landscaping industry. International Landscaping Inc. has been a leader in the industry since 1991, and continues to innovate and deliver award-winning service in design, maintenance and construction. ILI also prides itself on sustainability, and is continuously striving to find ways to reduce their environmental impact. We are looking for individuals who want to explore a career in landscaping who are sustainably minded, and who are ready to work hard and learn a lot. At ILI we want to offer you the opportunity to help us grow through growing your own skills.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct lawn care services such as fertilization, weed control, aeration, seeding, etc.
- Assist with loading/unloading of trucks/equipment throughout the day.
- Coordinate/schedule work with some level of autonomy.
- Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, managers, etc.
- G driver’s license (D license is an asset)
- Certified pesticide applicator license
- Knowledge/experience with lawn care techniques, such as fertilization, weed control, aeration, etc.
- Experience working in the landscaping industry and meeting deadlines/deliverables.
We are offering year round employment with compensation to commensurate with experience.
We thank you for your interest in our company. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted!