[lead]This is an outstanding opportunity for an individual looking to gain experience in the landscaping industry. International Landscaping Inc. has been a leader in the industry since 1991, and continues to innovate and deliver award-winning service in design, maintenance and construction. ILI also prides itself on sustainability, and is continuously striving to find ways to reduce their environmental impact. We are looking for individuals who want to explore a career in landscaping who are sustainably minded, and who are ready to work hard and learn a lot. At ILI we want to offer you the opportunity to help us grow through growing your own skills. [/lead]
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in maintenance of commercial and residential properties
- Pruning, cultivating, weeding, mowing, trimming using a vast array of machinery
- Utilize electrically powered maintenance equipment
- Participate in data tracking pertaining to: organic waste recycling, emissions use and other environmental measures
- Create a positive work environment for colleagues
- Pruning experience
- G driver’s license
- Tree/Plant ID and native planting knowledge
- Enjoy working outside and performing physical tasks
- Knowledge on sustainable horticultural alternatives
We are offering year round employment with compensation to commensurate with experience.
We thank you for your interest in our company. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted!